Angela Merkel is the new propagation minister says German journalist.
- A former news boss claims the media takes its orders from the government
- Wolfgang Herles said reporters are told to write news to ‘Ms Merkel’s liking’
- He described German media’s closeness to the government as a ‘scandal’
- The country’s media has been pilloried for failing to report Cologne attacks
- Mainstream media ignored the incident until several days after it occurred
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3429621/German-journalist-claims-government-tells-media-t-report-following-outcry-Cologne-sex-attack-news-blackout.html#ixzz3zPF9wqqX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on FacebookWe thought Joseph Goebbels was dead and buried.