LONDON SUBWAYS SHUTTING DOWN

Once again, London was the scene of a terrorist attack. The infamous tube was the target; over 30 individuals were injured by a bucket bomb. The culprits are in custody; an eighteen and twenty one year old to boot. Although the perpetrators have not been outed, you can bet your last dollars it was Mohammed who was responsible for the heinous attack. The Parson Green station was in pandemonium.

The arrests are part of a major manhunt for the perpetrators of Friday’s attack. Police had previously arrested an 18-year-old suspect in the departure area of the port of Dover on Saturday. Dover is major port town about 80 miles southeast of London. The teen was taken into custody “on suspicion of being concerned in the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism,” authorities said.

Previously the London Mayor had this to say.Mayor Sadiq Khan (a MUSLIM) warned Londoners that terrorist attacks are “part and parcel” of living in a big city in the wake of the September bombing in New York City. “It is a reality I’m afraid that London, New York, other major cities around the world have got to be prepared for these sorts of things,” Khan told the Evening Standard.

And the usual response in this weekends blast. Sadiq Khan has condemned “hideous” terrorism after today’s incident on the Tube, adding: “We will never be defeated.”  How’s that?

At last count Muslims make up approximately 13% of London’s population. Big Ben must be singing the blues. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *