Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.
By comparison, President Obama earned 43% approval on this date in the second year of his presidency.
What’s more, he said, Trump hasn’t just focused on one agenda area, but he and his team has pushed through administrative moves on foreign policy, deregulation, immigration, tax reform and health care, moves often ignored by the media.
“It is a huge volume that his administration has worked on and it is a huge spectrum of issues,” said Binion.
His report card jibes with one from the West Wing which showed at the end of the year that the administration has scored 81 major achievements slashed at least 11 major legacy items of former President Barack Obama.
Together, the policy wins are adding up to a reelection agenda. “It is absolutely a winning agenda,” said Binion.
Trump very early in his presidency signed reelection papers and on Tuesday he began to set up his reelection team, naming is digital advisor Brad Parscale as his campaign manager.
Heritage has been a partner with Trump and his administration since the transition from the Obama administration.
Their “Mandate for Leadership” was first produced for Reagan in 1981. Reagan handed out a copy of the single book to every cabinet member. For Trump, Heritage produced five books and the president has embraced them.
“He has been very, very active,” said Binion. “He is moving the ball in the conservative direction,” he added.
In Heritage’s review of Trump’s moves so far, they highlighted these actions:
- Leaving the Paris Climate Accord: In August 2017, Trump announced the U.S. was ending its funding and membership in the Paris Agreement on Climate Change.
- Repealing Net Neutrality: In December 2017, Trump’s Federal Communications Commission chairman proposed ending the 2015 network neutrality rules.
- Reshaping National Monuments: Heritage’s recommendation to prohibit Land Acquisition (Cap and Reduce the Size of the Federal Estate) was adopted by Trump when he issued two executive orders effectively shrinking the size of national monuments in Utah.
- Reinstating the Mexico City Policy: This executive order prevents taxpayer money from funding international groups involved in abortion and ending funding to the United Nations Population fund. On Jan. 23, 2017, in his first pro-life action, Trump signed an executive order today reinstating the Mexico City Policy.
- Increasing Military Spending: Trump’s budget calls for a $54 billion increase in military spending to improve capacity, capability, and readiness of America’s armed forces.
- Reforming Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program (TANF): The Trump administration adopted and is in favor of strengthening existing work requirements in order to receive benefits.
- Allowing Development of Natural Resources: The Trump administration opened off-shore drilling and on federal lands. Executive Order 13783 directed Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke to commence federal land coal leasing activities.
- Reforming Government Agencies: Trump tasked each of his Cabinet secretaries to prepare detailed plans on how they propose to reduce the scope and size of their respective departments while streamlining services and ensuring each department runs more efficiently and handles tax dollars appropriately.
- Withdrawing from UNESCO: In October 2017, Trump announced he was putting an end to U.S. membership in the United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
4 thoughts on “THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS LOSING THE BATTLE, TRUMP IS RISING FAKE NEWS FALLING”
818221 73325The truth is and see if the Hcg diet protocol and as a consequence HCG Drops certainly are a in fact quick way to be able to shed pounds; while the healthy diet has a strong will most likely moreover sizable focus to undertake positive. hcg diet drops 202000
Okay, Letâ€™s Say Iâ€™m An Eighteen Old Country Boy Living On A Farm Looking For A Great Way To Make Money Online?: An
361598 750474Xanax (Alprazolam) is used to treat anxiety disorders and panic attacks. Alprazolam is in a class of 588794
Why is it I always really feel like you do?
Comments are closed.