CLICK HERE FOR AN EYE OPENING VIDEO OF THE TAKING OF DEARBORN
CLICK HERE FOR A PEACEFUL PROTEST – YOU DECIDE- DISGUSTING
Dearborn, Michigan has the largest Muslim population of any U.S. city. The main reason can be tied directly back to the beacon of hatred Henry Ford had for the Jews. Ford would not allow a Jew* to work in his factory, which is why Dearborn became known as the American Mecca for Muslims.
*The ‘no-Jew’ policy has since been rescinded
In this modest town of just about a hundred thousand people, about a third of the population there is of Middle Eastern origin. Muslims make up approximately 60% of the population while the remaining 40% are Christians. In the current political climate it has led to problems, with Muslims complaining of surveillance in mosques and social prejudice. When the American car-maker Henry Ford opened his plant in Dearborn, Michigan, his legacy was more than an industrial one – he contributed to the formation of one of United States’ largest Middle Eastern communities. RT
Henry Ford was a giant anti-Semite who partnered with Adolf Hitler’s deranged pre WW II vision of how the world should unfold in the future. Ford had a flawed character since he was so captivated by the idea of Jewish financiers plotting to undermine the United States prior to World War Two.
Henry Ford became a proselytizer for “The Protocols” in his newspaper, The Dearborn Independent. Adolph Hitler, an admirer of Ford, was introduced to “The Protocols” by the Nazi ideologue Alfred Rosenberg, and cited it in “Mein Kampf.”More than 23 editions of the The Protocols were published by the Nazi party. This 34-page 1939 newspaper, illustrated above, was dedicated to exposing how warped and un-American this powerful businessman had become prior to World War Two (Ford’s rant against the Jews had been going on for nearly 20 years up to this time)
Henry Ford’s beliefs and core values around his movement of “Jews being the world’s foremost problem” was an extreme negative proposition. By the late 1930s, Ford knew he was being used by Fascist groups all over the world and that reprints of his writings on “The Jewish Question” in his Dearborn Independent magazine had become a “best seller” among the Nazis. CARS
Henry Ford apologized, but still held his anti-semitic beliefs.